Tuesday 4 May 2010

Mapped local shopping list

I spent this morning preparing for my assessment, and then making a plan to help me get at least two scenario films finished by 11th May. Then I started working on the printable shopping list and local map that would be accessible from the meal plan section of the website. This is used in the scenario film - the user prints out the map & list, then takes it with them as they shop.
I started by making the orange colour paler, so the map was more printer-friendly.

Then I highlighted the recommended route. I spent ages making 29 images showing a figure moving around the route - but then I realised that I needed to do this once the whole printout was made - see below!
Once I had completed the printer-friendly map & shopping list, I gradually built up a sequence of over 60 images, which will be used in the scenario film to show a user doing their shopping locally to fit their personalised meal plan.






As you can see, as the sequence develops, all the items are crossed off the shopping list.
I also made some refinements to the real-life photo sequences of a user going into each shop on the route, so they are now ready to turn into a film. This work also becomes part of the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment