Thursday 25 March 2010

Cooking workshop sequence and web identity work

Yesterday and this week I've been working on ideas for the visual look of the website - somewhere between home-spun and professional. I came up with 5 ideas in my sketchbook, and yesterday I tried to mock these up on Illustrator. There are two examples here. It took a lot longer to do than I thought! There is a lot of work still to be done on this.


Above is the sequence I've been working on today. I'm not happy with it at all! But it is a start. I used Premiere and got to grips with the basics of it. I want to improve and extend this movie so that it shows the whole scenario around the workshop, including how the website is involved. Pete advised me to put subtitles with it to support. He also said that i could take film footage and merge that in too, quite easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment