Saturday 28 November 2009

Film Week - You Are What You Eat

These images are stills from the short film that I made this week, as part of Quique's workshop. The film is quite slow - I think it would benefit from more locations and foods, shown for less time each. My aim was to make comparisons between environments where food is eaten, the people who choose these foods, and the aesthetics of each food.
My limitations included whether you could sit down in the location, how busy it was there and whether I could purchase something cheap and small enough for the camera composition. I would like to have seen more people in the clips.
The process of making the movie made me reflect on my project. I have begun to think more about the types of people that choose certain places to eat at. Can I design for these people? Can I design for these places?

You can also see the film I made this week here! (Vimeo)

No comments:

Post a Comment